Bone Broth RAMEN
Jill de Jong
Head of Health coach
Bone broth may not sound very appealing to you, but you may know it as chicken or beef stock. It’s made by simmering the bones and the connective tissues of the animal with vegetables and seasoning in water for up to 24 hours.
Bone broth is full of collagen, an important protein that keeps our skin firm and tight. It's also packed with important amino acids and minerals that provide improved gut and joint health.
Bone broth can taste bland and you may not enjoy it enough to drink it frequenlty. And because we don’t want you to miss out on all the nutrients we turned a boring broth into a tasty ramen soup simply by adding a few other ingredients. This is easy to make and a light and healthy choice for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients (per serving)
- 2 cups bone broth
- ½ bundle of buckwheat noodles
- 1 tsp Teatis Tea CALM powder
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- Carrot shavings
- Roasted seaweed, chopped
- Green onion, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the buckwheat noodles. Cook according to package directions. When the noodles are done, drain them into a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Heat up the bone broth in a pan and whisk in Teatis Tea’s CALM powder and add the noodles.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl with a fork. When the bone broth is boiling slowly pour the egg into the bone broth and keep stirring until the egg is cooked and forms into solid pieces.
- Finish with a pinch of salt, some shaved carrots, roasted seaweed and green onion.
Arame seaweed is what makes our tea blends unique.Enjoy the health benefits it provides!
Teatis Tea contains 500mg Extracted Arame seaweed in every cup. Seaweed polyphenols are reported to effectively block fat and sugar absorption and lower blood sugar levels in clinical studies. Enjoy perfect golden milk or macha latte with Teatis Tea CALM&AWAKE blend. Vibrant you!